Wednesday, February 24, 2010


So tonights topic is anal...i enjoy it...a lot...but i have to be warmed up for it most of the time...please give me lots of forplay and some vaginal sex first(and afterwards for that matter)...i am what some might call a pain slut...so i enjoy the painful aspect of it...before i have decribed the first few moments of anal as me loving and hating my partner, wanting him to STOP and wanting it to go on forever, the worst pain in the world and the best feeling ever...but in order for me to be in "that" place i need some warming up first...the old man still doesnt understand that if he switches up to anal too soon i pull away from the pain...but if i am 100% warmed up i take the pain and ask for more...i understand anal for him is like a cream pie for me...if he had to only pick one sexual act to do for the rest of his life it would be anal...and i really do love anal too...but only when i am so turned on that the pain enhances the experience instead of interuptting it....and while i do love it i dont want it every time i fuck...since it is the old man's favorite we do it almost every time...good thing for him he loves a pain slut ;)

Our date night is coming up and i am really really hoping he will use the butt plugs i got for xmas and havent ever had the chance to use...it is a set of three sizes...the small looks super big to me...and the big one...OMG...but i have a goal of slowly working my way up to the big one...we have an inflatable dildoe and my goal with that was always to be able to take one more pump than i took the time before....the plugs are the same type of goal...i dont expect it to happen over night but eventually i want to take the big one...i think if we play with them this weekend i am going to name them...make them my friends...lol

i just hope the night goes well and we get to play and enjoy and moan....and of course i hope i fall asleep with a load of his cum leaking out of my pussy

Ok a quick tmi for ya

please leave a comment if you have questions or comments or just to say hi



1. What are your thoughts on Polyamorous Relationships?

.
i am not sure...i enjoy bringing others in to play but i am a jealous person and i dont know if i could share the old mans love with another woman....that being said i would rather have that than lying...either to myself or him to me or any lying at all...if there was a situation where lies started being told to "protect" me from feeling jealous i would rather feel jealous...so my answer is i dont know

.
2. What is on your list of relationship "deal breakers"?

.
lying...dont lie to me EVER...i can deal with almost anything if you are honest with me about it.

3. How long did it take you you to find the type "you are into" and/or accept it?
.

i am just into a dominant man who likes the same kinks i do...it actually took me a long time to accept it...when i first realized i enjoyed pain and being submissive i was living with a man for the first time in my life and i was young and afraid of being "nasty" or too kinky...so i was afraid to admit what i liked

.
4. What is your view on full disclosure about past relationships? (Lies of omission not lies of commission)

.
As long as it is truly in the past what i dont know cant hurt me...now if it will turn me on then you damn well better tell me

.
5. Have you ever been in a situation where you were not comfortable complying with the adventurous request of a lover?

.
not really i am pretty up front about what i will absolutely not do and other than those few things i am willing to try anything once

No comments:

Post a Comment